Dr. Ginsburg practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices.
Dr. Ginsburg has a special interest in caring for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, which includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. He conducts research in the field of IBD and has authored numerous publications on the topic. Dr. Ginsburg serves as the Medical Director of IBD Research and Director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center of Connecticut. He also oversees his group’s infusion center where novel therapies are administered.
Dr. Ginsburg holds dual teaching appointments as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at both Yale University and Quinnipiac Schools of Medicine. He is co-chair of the medical advisory committee of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation (CT chapter), a Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology, and an American Gastroenterological Association Fellow.
Dr. Ginsburg has served as a principal investigator or co-investigator in over 60 key clinical trials of novel investigational agents in IBD. He is a frequently invited speaker at symposia and seminars and has published articles in such peer-reviewed journals as The American Journal of Gastroenterology and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases.
Dr. Ginsburg has been practicing since 2005. He earned his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College, and completed an internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Chicago followed by a fellowship in Gastroenterology with a focus on Inflammatory Bowel Disease at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Ginsburg sees patients from all over the state of CT and surrounding region. He is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital.
- Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, 1999, M.D.
- Cornell University, 1995, B.A., government, cum laude
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 2005
- Board certified in Internal Medicine, 2002
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology fellowship, 2005, John Hopkins Hospital
- Internal medicine residency, 2002, University of Chicago Hospitals
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Crohns & Colitis Foundation
- The Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- New Haven County Medical Association
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Crohn's disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Clinical Research