Now Welcoming New Patients!
Dr. Husko works in our Ansonia and Hamden offices. He is affiliated with Griffin Hospital, Mid-State Medical Center, and St. Vincent's Medical Center.
Dr. Husko earned his medical degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine with the completion of an Academic Medicine Scholarship. He completed General Surgery Residency at the prestigious Detroit Medical Center and has been well trained in all areas of minimally invasive as well as open surgical techniques with special interests in minimally invasive hernia repair and anti-reflux surgery.
Dr. Husko has varied experience in medical research including bench research at the National Institutes of Health, which has led to multiple publications for the advancement of medical knowledge. Throughout undergraduate and postgraduate training he has been recognized for outstanding community leadership and teaching. He believes in establishing communication with his patients to provide the most competent and compassionate care.
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2015, D.O.
- Gettysburg College , 2006, B.S., Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Post Graduate Training
- General Surgery Resident, Detroit Medical Center, Sinai-Grace, 2021
- Internal Medicine Internship, Nassau University Medical Center, 2016, Chief Resident
- American Academy of Osteopathy, 2011 - present
- Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, 2011 - 2016
- New York State Osteopathic Medical Society, 2010 - 2017
- Osteopathic Surgical Association, 2010 - present
- American Chemical Society, 2006 - present