Jessica Velardi, PA sees patients in our Orange office.
Jessica Velardi (Mangiaracina) is a board certified medical and cosmetic Physician Assistant. She graduated from Long Island University Brooklyn in 2014. Jessica has practiced in Manhattan, Westchester, and Fairfield Counties. She regularly diagnoses and treats general dermatologic disorders, conducts full body cancer screenings, performs skin biopsies, and wound care. Her experience in cosmetic dermatology includes acne surgery, chemical peels, microneedling, neuromodulator (Botox, Dysport) and filler injections. Jessica is also trained in laser and device procedures.
In addition to her clinical experience, Jessica is a guest lecturer for the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants. She is also a mentor to pre-PA students.
Jessica is a Long Island native and currently lives in Woodbridge with her husband Steven and her morkie Bentley. She is a former NCAA Division II soccer athlete and enjoys staying active.
- Long Island University, 2014, M.S., Physician Assistant Studies
- New York Institute of Technology, 2012, B.S., Pre-Medicine Studies
- NCCPA Certified Physician Assistant
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistant Diplomate fellowship
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- The American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants