Anthony practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Anthony was raised in Connecticut and attended Mattatuck Community College where he received an Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology. He then went on to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree and Physician Assistant Certification from Rutgers University.
Anthony joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a partner of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2001 and his special interests include hepatology, weight management, chronic Hepatitis C and general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Rutgers University, 1990, B.S., Physician Assistant Program
- Mattatuck Community College, 1985, A.S., Radiologic Technology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Gastroenterologists
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Management
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Liver Disorders (including Hepatitis)
- Weight Management