Anthony practices in our Guilford, Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Anthony was raised in Connecticut and attended Mattatuck Community College, where he received an Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology. He then went on to earn a B.S. degree and Physician Assistant certification from Rutgers University.
Anthony joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2001. His special interests include hepatology, hepatitis C and general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Rutgers University, 1990, B.S., Physician Assistant Program
- Mattatuck Community College, 1985, A.S., Radiologic Technology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Management
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Liver Disorders (including Hepatitis)