Elizabeth Choe, PA works in our Orange office.
Elizabeth Choe, PA has over 19 years of dermatology experience. She completed her undergraduate education at New York University and earned her Physician Assistant degree from Long Island University/The Brooklyn Hospital Center. Elizabeth has trained and worked in Manhattan for most of her career, moving to Connecticut several years ago. She practices all aspects of general dermatology including but not limited to skin cancer screenings, acne, eczema, psoriasis, warts, and hair loss. Elizabeth’s practice also includes facial rejuvenation utilizing lasers, toxins and fillers, skin tightening, and laser hair removal. She is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. In her free time, Elizabeth can be found spending time with her family or practicing hot yoga. She also loves to snowboard and surf whenever possible.
- Long Island University, 2003, Physician Assistant Program
- New York University, 1998, B.A.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants