Dr. Shajan practices in our West Haven office Monday through Thursday and on Fridays until noon. She is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center, Yale New Haven Hospital, and Yale New Haven St. Raphael's campus.
Dr. Shajan is a first generation Indian-American who was born in Dubai, UAE and moved to the US at the age of 13. She has lived in Columbus, GA for the latter part of her life, graduating Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Biology (minor in Chemistry) from Columbus State University. She attended medical school at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine in Auburn, AL and returned home to complete her Family Medicine Residency at Piedmont Columbus Regional. Dr. Shajan is the oldest of 3 children and her family hails from Kerala, South India. Her husband, originally from New York, currently works in Connecticut which is what brings her to PACT. Dr. Shajan believes in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Some of her special interests include routine preventative care and screening, hypertension and diabetes management, heart failure management, and women’s health. In her spare time, she enjoys music, traveling, cooking, and catching a good movie/TV show with her husband.
- Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2019, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Columbus State University, 2015, B.S. Biology, summa cum laude
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Family Medicine Internship & Residency, 2022, Piedmont Columbus Regional
- Adult Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Medical Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Routine Preventative Care and Screening
- Hypertension and Diabetes Management
- Heart Failure Management
- Women’s Health