Dr. Ho practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael Campus.
Dr. Ho is a native of Queens, New York. He attended New York University for his undergraduate studies, graduating summa cum laude with a B.S. in Neural Science. He continued on at the New York University School of Medicine for his doctorate in medicine. Dr. Ho remained in Manhattan where he completed his internship and residency at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in Internal Medicine. He went on to complete his fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Montefiore Medical Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York.
Dr. Ho joined PACT Gastroenterology Center in 2020. His clinical interests include general GI disorders, inflammatory bowel disease, and colorectal cancer screening and prevention.
- New York University School of Medicine, 2012, M.D.
- New York University College of Arts and Science, 2008, B.S., Neural Science, summa cum laude
- Board Certified Gastroenterology, 2020
- Diplomat of the American Board of Internal Medicine, 2015
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, 2020, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, 2015, Mount Sinai Hospital, Icahn School of Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Disorders/Hepatitis