Kate practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Kate was raised in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University, where she graduated with a B.S. degree in health science. She then went on to earn her masters of health science degree and a physician assistant certification from Quinnipiac University.
Kate joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2008. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Quinnipiac University, 2008, M.H.S., physician assistant program
- Quinnipiac University, 2006, B.S., health science
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorectal cancer prevention and management
- Gastrointestinal diseases