Kate practices in our Hamden office. She is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Kate was raised in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University, where she graduated with a B.S. degree in health science. She then went on to earn her masters of health science degree and a physician assistant certification from Quinnipiac University.
Kate joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a partner of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2008. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Quinnipiac University, 2008, M.H.S., physician assistant program
- Quinnipiac University, 2006, B.S., health science
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Colorectal cancer prevention and management
- Gastrointestinal diseases