Randall practices in our Hamden office. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Randall spent his childhood in San Jose, California. He went on to complete his undergraduate degree in biology at the University of Nebraska Omaha, followed by a graduate degree in physician assistant studies at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Randall joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2012. His interests include general gastrointestinal diseases
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2007, M.S., physician assistant studies
- University of Nebraska Omaha, 2004, B.S., biology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorectal cancer prevention and management
- Gastrointestinal diseases