Randall practices in our Hamden office. He is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Randall spent his childhood in San Jose, California. He went on to complete his undergraduate degree in biology at the University of Nebraska Omaha, followed by a graduate degree in physician assistant studies at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. He is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Randall joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2012. His interests include general gastrointestinal diseases
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2007, M.S., physician assistant studies
- University of Nebraska Omaha, 2004, B.S., biology
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorectal cancer prevention and management
- Gastrointestinal diseases