Erica practices in our Hamden office.
Erica Gemmell attended Southern Connecticut State University where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Nursing in 2013. After completing her undergraduate program, she worked as a registered nurse on an observation telemetry unit at Yale New Haven Hospital – St. Raphael’s campus. She then went on to work in the YNHH- St. Raphael’s campus Emergency Department for 5 years where she was trauma trained and served both the adult and pediatric population. She later received her Master’s of Nursing degree at Simmons University and her Family Nurse Practitioner License in 2019. She joined PACT Primary Care Hamden, formerly Mount Carmel Medical Associates in 2020.
- Simmons University, 2019, M.S. Nursing
- Southern Connecticut State University, 2013, B.S. Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C), 2019
- Connecticut Registered Nurse, 2013
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners