Patricia practices in our North Haven and Fairfield outpatient dialysis centers. She is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center, Gaylord Hospital, Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Ms. Borrelli attended Fairfield University, where she received bachelor’s degrees in biology and nursing. She had previously worked in a private medical practice in New York City, specializing in internal medicine and infectious disease. From 2009 to 2013 she worked as a registered nurse at Yale-New Haven Hospital on the dedicated renal floor. She completed her master’s degree in nursing from Fairfield University in 2013 and joined PACT Kidney Center in 2014. She resides in Fairfield.
- Fairfield University, 2013, MSN, summa cum laude
- Fairfield University, 2009, BSN, summa cum laude
- Fairfield University, 1997, B.S., biology
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Family Nurse Practitioner, board certified 2013
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing