For practices that want to reduce administrative complications in their day-to-day operations, PACT MSO provides services that are too costly and time-consuming for member physicians to effectively maintain on their own. PACT members can also purchase equity in PACT MSO, thereby sharing in the profits on a pro rata basis in this separate corporation.
PACT MSO services include:
- Compliance, including documentation reviews, coding audits, education and training, and corporate compliance programs.
- Credentialing, including comprehensive provider enrollment, Medicare revalidations and CAQH maintenance.
- Electronic practice management and electronic health records (EHR) services such as implementation, customization, patient portals, productivity tools and analytics, many of which are provided through the NextGen EHR system.
- Information technology solutions, including 24/7 on-site and remote hardware, software and mobile device support and repair and security risk assessment.
- Managed care contracting, ranging from contract analysis to negotiation of risk/capitated contracts and pay-for-performance strategies.
- Finances and accounting, including accounts payable and receivable, bookkeeping, financial analysis, feasibility studies, 401k and profit-sharing administration, cash management, budgeting and group purchasing.
- Human resources services such as benefits administration, disability and workers compensation claims, payroll and tax administration, COBRA coordination, payroll and tax administration, nonclinical personnel recruitment, employee relations and training
- Revenue cycle management, including billing, collections, claims and remittance management, denial and appeal management, and policies and procedures to address coding deficiencies.
PACT Practice Management Services – Detail
- Documentation Reviews
- Coding Audits
- Educational and Training Services
- Corporate Compliance Program
- Comprehensive Provider Enrollment
- Medicare Re-Validations
- CAQH Maintenance
Electronic Practice Management (EPM) & Electronic Health Records (EHR)
- Patient Portal
- Productivity Tools
- Population Health Management
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Feasibility Studies
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Management
- Assist Management with Annual Projections and Budgets
- Group Purchasing Organization
- Benefit Administration
- Disability and Workers Compensation Claims
- COBRA Coordination
- Payroll and Tax Administration
- FMLA Processes
- Unemployment Claims Processing
- 401k Plan Administration
- Workplace Safety Audits
- Non-Clinical Personnel Recruitment
- Employee Relations, Training and Development
IT Support Solutions
- 24/7 Customer Support for all supported technologies
(Onsite and Remotely)
- IT Management
- Front End Technical Implementation and Support
- Mobile Devices (laptops, tablets, cell phones)
- Scanners and Printers
- Hardware Repair/
- Security Risk Assessment
Managed Care Contracting
- Analyze current managed care contracts to determine where opportunities exist for improved terms.
- Manage and negotiate arrangements including risk/capitated contracts, bundled fees, and pay for performance.
Revenue Cycle Management
- Manage Billing and Collection Functions:
- Claims Management
- Remittance Management
- Payment Posting
- Denial and Appeal Management
- Customer Service Support
- Patient Payment Responsibilities
- Collection Services
- Reporting and Analytics
- Implement policies and procedures to address coding deficiencies identified
Have more questions? Need more information?Contact PACT