Comprehensive care across a variety of medical services Our providers understand the holistic needs of our patients and are dedicated to delivering high-quality patient-centered care. Please view our list of patient resources that can help you on your journey to health. All PACT-Hartford HealthCare divisions are committed to healthcare excellence, innovation, safety and quality in private-practice patient care.
New Patient Resources
- Find a Healthcare Provider
- Medical Record Release Form
- Enroll in the Patient Portal
- Insurance & Billing Information
- Updated COVID-19 Patient Safety Measures
- Why Patients Choose PACT-Hartford HealthCare
COVID-19 Related Resources
- CDC: COVID-19 data tracker weekly review
- CT Gov: COVID-19 health and prevention measures
- American Heart Association: FAQ COVID-19 questions
- PACT: Everything you need to know about Coronavirus antibody testing in Connecticut
- Hartford Healthcare: COVID-19 vaccine side-effects
- Hartford Healthcare: What to expect on the day of your vaccination
COVID Vaccination information
- CT Gov: Am I eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- CT Gov: COVID-19 vaccination scheduling options
- Register through the state
- Register through Hartford HealthCare
- Register through Yale
- COVID Vaccine FAQ – English
- COVID Vaccine FAQ – Spanish
Click here to view our list of dedicated practices.
PACT-Hartford HealthCare Hospitals and Medical Facilities
Click here to view PACT-Hartford Healthcare affiliated hospitals.
PACT-Hartford HealthCare also has access to Hartford Healthcare’s extensive medical locations and partners.
General Health Resources
- PACT Blog
- CDC: The latest flu updates and recommendations
- CDC: Shingles vaccine information
- CT Gov: CT Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program
- CT Gov: Mental health and addiction services
- CT Gov: Nutrition Assistance Programs
- CDC: Adolescent and school health
- American Heart Association: Quit smoking tobacco / vaping
- American Heart Association: Stress management