At PACT, We’re Taking Extra Steps to Keep You Safe
We’re excited to welcome you back! Our healthcare facilities are open with patient safety measures in place to see you in-person. As always, the safety of our patients, staff and community is our highest priority. We want you to know that we have increased our already stringent procedures, so you can feel safe, secure and confident during your next in-office appointment with your PACT healthcare provider.
Protective Measures We’re Taking Before & During Your Appointment
We are here to ensure your safety and well-being while in our facilities. To keep our patients safe, you can expect the following precautionary measures:
- Daily screening of staff to ensure only well staff are caring for patients. Every day before entering our facilities, our staff are screened for COVID-19-related symptoms (fever, chills, shortness of breath, cough, muscle pain, sore throat, rash or loss of taste, or smell) and undergo a temperature check. All screenings take place outside of our facilities.
- Infection prevention precautions such as cleaning and sanitizing all patient waiting rooms, exam rooms and other high-trafficked areas by following recommendations from the CDC.
- Pre-visit screenings are completed before each patient arrives. You can expect to answer a few health-related questions when scheduling your appointment.
- Rigorous hand washing hygiene to prevent infections and the spread of germs. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also available throughout the office.
- Shorter waiting times in the office to minimize contact with patients in the waiting room.
- Strategic scheduling to ensure social distancing guidelines are maintained in the office between staff and patients.
- Universal masking by our clinical staff, patients and essential companions is required.
Don’t Put Your Health on Hold – Schedule an Appointment Today
Our healthcare providers are ready to safely serve you and are accepting in-office appointments. Same-day appointments are available, healthcare providers schedule permitting. To schedule an appointment with a PACT provider, click the button below.
If you are not feeling well or prefer to have an appointment in the comfort of your own home, we are still offering virtual TeleHealth appointments. You can schedule a TeleHealth appointment just like an in-person visit. Before scheduling a TeleHealth appointment, we strongly encourage patients to check with their health insurance carrier to see if they are still allowing this service and if it will be a covered service under your plan. Please call one of our medical practices here to schedule a TeleHealth appointment today.
COVID-19 Screening and Testing
COVID-19 rapid tests are available for patients who are in our care and meet the evaluation criteria. Rapid testing greatly reduces the time it takes to diagnose patients so they are able to get on the road to recovery faster.
PACT practices are also prescribing COVID-19 antibody testing to patients who believe they may have been exposed to the virus in the past. These tests can only be administered to patients who are not exhibiting any COVID-19-related symptoms. Please note, COVID-19 antibody tests cannot determine if the virus is currently in your system. Antibody testing will confirm if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
For COVID-19 screening and testing availability, please contact your healthcare provider.
We Are Here for You
At PACT, we are committed to providing our patients and staff with a safe, healthy environment. We are consistently evaluating our procedures and protocols to make sure they are aligned with the latest CDC guidelines and recommendations. We will continue to update our patients about any changes or updates to your care. For frequently asked questions about COIVD-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control here. In addition, if you have any questions about how PACT is responding to COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us.