Courtney practices in our Milford office. She is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Courtney was raised in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science. She then earned her Masters of Health Science degree and Physician Assistant certification from Quinnipiac University.
Courtney joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2006. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Quinnipiac University, 2006, M.H.S. Physician Assistant Program
- Quinnipiac University, 2004, B.S., Health Science
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Management
- Gastrointestinal Diseases