Courtney practices in our Milford office. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Courtney was raised in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Health Science. She then earned her Masters of Health Science degree and Physician Assistant certification from Quinnipiac University.
Courtney joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2006. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Quinnipiac University, 2006, M.H.S. Physician Assistant Program
- Quinnipiac University, 2004, B.S., Health Science
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention and Management
- Gastrointestinal Diseases