David practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
David is a native of Connecticut. He attended Quinnipiac University, where he graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Health Science and a minor in Chemistry. He then went on to earn his Masters of Health Science Degree and Physician Assistant Certification from Quinnipiac University.
David joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly GCC, in 2018 and his interests include general gastrointestinal diseases and disorders.
- Quinnipiac University, 2017, M.S. Physician Assistant
- Quinnipiac University, 2015, B.S. Health Science
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2011
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants, 2011
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management
- Gastrointestinal Disease