Diane Graham, APRN practices in our Orange office.
Diane Graham, APRN has over 30 years of healthcare experience. She started her career with 20 years of medical intensive care nursing at St. Raphael's Hospital in New Haven. She then went on to become a case manager, followed by leadership roles prior to becoming a nurse practitioner in 2019. In her time as a nurse practitioner she worked at St. Francis with a focus on geriatrics memory and mood. In her free time she loves to exercise daily, and enjoys spending time with her two adult children and grandson.
- Sacred Heart University, 2019, M.S., Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of New Haven, 2009, M.A. Business Administration
- Southern Connecticut State University, 2005, B.A., Economics
- St. Vincent’s School of Nursing, 1989, Diploma in Nursing
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, 2019