Dr. Langberg practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Karl was raised in Atlanta, Georgia. He attended Connecticut College as an undergraduate where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Behavioral Neuroscience. He attended Emory University in Atlanta for his MD. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine as well as his fellowship in Digestive Diseases at Yale University School of Medicine and Yale New Haven Hospital. He has also acquired additional training in Obesity Medicine from the American Board of Obesity Medicine. In his free time Karl enjoys playing with his 2 year old son and cooking.
- Emory University School of Medicine, 2009, M.D.
- Connecticut College, 2005, B.A. in Behavioral Neuroscience
- Board Eligible Gastroenterology, 2020
- Diplomate in Obesity Medicine, 2019
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2016
Post Graduate Training
- Digestive Diseases fellowship, 2020, Yale University
- Internal Medicine residency, 2016, Yale University
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- The Obesity Society
- The Obesity Medicine Association
- Metabolic Health and Weight Loss Medicine
- Liver Disease