Donna provides care to geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities and in the comfort of their homes.
Donna Montesi is an Adult Nurse Practitioner. She attended Quinnipiac University, where she earned a Doctorate degree in Nursing Practice. She is wound care certified through the National Alliance of Wound Care. The focus of her clinical practice has been in providing care to geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities and in the comfort of their own homes.
Donna has been with West Haven Medical Group from the inception of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) division in 2008 and currently is the clinical and business development manager for the division. She is a coordinator for West Haven Medical Group’s annual education symposium. Donna was the recipient of the 2011 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners’ Connecticut APRN award for excellence. She is a board member for the Healthy West Haven Collaborative.
- Quinnipiac University, 2013, D.N.P.
- Quinnipiac University, 2002, M.S., Nursing Adult Practitioner track
- Charter Oak College, 2000, B.S., Health Studies
- Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner, 2002
- Wound Care Certified through 2017
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- Connecticut Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Society
- Connecticut Nurses Association
- Connecticut Coalition to Improve End of Life Care (board member)
- Healthy West Haven Collaborative (steering committee member)