Rose practices in our West Haven office.
Rose Tran, APRN received her Bachelors of Nursing degree at the University of Connecticut and her Masters degree at Sacred Heart University. She has worked as a registered nurse at the Hospital of Saint Raphael on a medical-surgical unit and at Yale New Haven Hospital on an observation-telemetry unit after completing her undergraduate education. She then worked as a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner in a walk-in clinic setting, where she developed experience in treating acute illness and injuries for both pediatric and adult patients. Rose joined West Haven Medical Group in 2017.
- Sacred Heart University, 2015, M.S., Nursing
- University of Connecticut, 2011, B.S., Nursing
- Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner, 2015
- Certified in Medical-Surgical Nursing, 2012
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners