Deborah practices in our Hamden office.
Deborah joined Mount Carmel Medical Associates in 2017. She graduated from Sacred Heart University where she received her Masters in Nursing Administration in 2002 and her Family Nurse Practitioner in 2004. She went on to complete her Doctorate in Nursing Practice at Quinnipiac University in 2016. She brings an extensive knowledge of Internal Medicine and Obesity Management.
- Quinnipiac University, 2016, Doctorate in Nurse Practice
- Sacred Heart University, 2004, Family Nurse Practitioner
- Sacred Heart University, 2002, M.S., Nursing Administration
- Family Nurse Practitioner, 2004
- Connecticut Registered Nurse, 1990
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Obesity Medicine Association
- Obesity Management