Grace Queiroz, PA-C sees patients in our Hamden, Guilford, and Milford offices.
Grace was raised in Connecticut and attended the University of Connecticut, where she earned her undergraduate degree in Applied Physics with a minor in Biological Sciences. She then went on to attend the Physician Associate Program at the Yale University School of Medicine, where she earned a Master of Medical Science degree. She is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Yale School of Medicine, 2022, M.S., PA Program
- University of Connecticut, 2016, B.S., Applied Physics
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants