Dr. Ela Eris started her medical education in Celal Bayar University School of Medicine in Manisa, Turkey and finished her education at St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies. She had completed her training at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center in Newark, NJ. Dr. Eris is board eligible.
Dr. Eris joined PACT, LLC/West Haven Medical Group Division in August 2018. She has special interest in preventative care and wellness visits, diabetic management and geriatric care.
- St. George’ University School of Medicine, 2015, M.D.
- Rutgers University in Newark Campus, 2011, B.A., Biology
- Celal Bayar University School of Medicine, 2005, M.D.
Post Graduate Training
- Internship and Residency, 2018, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- American College of Physicians