Dr. Trainor is a primary care provider who specializes in preventative health services and geriatric care and works in our West Haven office. She is affiliated with St. Vincents Medical Center, Yale New Haven Hospital and Yale New Haven St. Raphael's campus.
Dr. Sarah Marone Trainor earned her undergraduate Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology and mathematics from Boston College. Soon after she worked at PACT primary care in office administration, before starting her post baccalaureate pre-medical education at the University of Connecticut. She earned her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and went on to complete her residency training in the Internal Medicine Traditional Residency Program at Yale School of Medicine. Her clinical interests include preventative care and geriatric medicine. In her free time, she enjoys spending time by the water with her family including her husband Robbie, new baby girl Blake and dog Kobe.
- Boston University School of Medicine, 2019, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Connecticut, 2014, Pre-Medical Program
- Boston College, 2010, B.A., Psychology, magna cum laude
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Internal Medicine Internship & Residency, 2022, Yale New Haven Hospital