Dr. Riegler is a Primary Care Physician who works in our Milford office. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital Milford Campus and St. Vincent's Medical Center.
Dr. Nitai Riegler is happy to join PACT after more than 20 years in private practice in New Haven County. He is a graduate of The University of Vienna, Austria. He did his Internal Medicine residency at the University of Connecticut Health Center and a subsequent fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine At New York Hospital/Cornell University in New York City. In addition to caring for his patients Dr. Riegler teaches third year Medical Students as a member of the Yale University School of Medicine Faculty. Dr. Riegler has special interest in treating asthma and COPD, he is fluent in English German, Hebrew and Rumanian.
- University of Vienna, 1986, Doctorate of Medicine
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Fellowship in Pulmonary/Critical Care, Cornell University, 1993
- Residency in Internal Medicine, University of Connecticut, 1990
- Milford Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association