Dr. Schwartz practices in our Wallingford office.
Dr. Ronald Schwartz prior to joining PACT, LLC/West Haven Medical Group Division in 2017, has been affiliated with the Masonicare Health Center since 1995 and has been the Medical Director since 2000. Dr. Schwartz is fellowship trained in Geriatric Medicine at the Albert Einstein Medical Center and the Philadelphia Geriatric Center. He as well is the Medical Director for Masonicare Home Health and Hospice. Dr. Schwartz is an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine as well as the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Care. He is a Certified Medical Director (CMD) through the American Medical Director Association (AMDA). Dr. Schwartz has clinical privileges at Yale-New Haven Hospital and MidState Medical Center. He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and the American Geriatrics Society.
- Spartan Health Sciences University, West Indies, 1984, M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine since 1993
- Board Certified in Geriatric Medicine since 1996
- Board Certified in Hospice and Palliative Medicine since 2012
- AMDA Certified Medical Director since 1998
Post Graduate Training
- Geriatric Medicine Fellowship, Albert Einstein Medical Center , Philadelphia, PA
- Internal Medicine Fellowship, St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
- Internal Medicine Residency, St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
- Internal Medicine Internship, St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Fellow of the American Geriatric Society
- American Medical Directors Association
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Care
- Internal Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hospice and Palliative Care