Dr. Kwan practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael Campus.
Dr. Kwan was born and raised in northern California. He attended Wesleyan University in Connecticut, where he earned a B.A. in Economics, then returned to the West coast to do lab research and earn a M.S. in Biological Sciences at Stanford University. He attended Dartmouth Medical School in NH for his MD. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine as well as his GI fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center. He joins GCC, now known as PACT Gastroenterology Center, after having worked as a gastroenterologist at the San Jose Medical Group, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, and Menlo Medical Clinic-Stanford Health Care.
Dr. Kwan is a general gastroenterologist who enjoys caring for patients with various types of GI and liver disease.
- Dartmouth Medical School, 2001, M.D.
- Stanford University, 1996, M.S., Biological Sciences
- Wesleyan University, Economics, 1994, B.A., Economics, cum laude
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 2018
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenetrology and Hepatology fellowship, 2007, Stanford University, CA
- Internal medicine residency, 2004, Stanford University, CA
- Mandarin Chinese