With over 13 years’ experience as a primary care physician and family doctor, Dr. Ede has distinguished herself among patients for her thoughtful demeanor, medical expertise and responsiveness to patient needs. Caring for patients from adolescence to end of life, Dr. Ede provides exceptional care both in office and during home visits for patients when acutely sick.
Now accepting new patients - Same day appointments available as needed.
Dr. Ede attended the University of Connecticut where she earned a Bachelors of Science in Medical Laboratory Science. She then worked for over 5 years at St. Raphaels Hospital as a Cytotechnologist before she went on to medical school at St. George's University in Grenada, West Indies where she earned her Doctorate of Medicine. She continued her studies at Middlesex Hospital where she completed her Residency in Family Practice and was Chief Resident in her last year. Dr. Ede was a partner in her last practice where she worked for 13 years prior to joining PACT.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, art, music, and literature.
- St. George's University School of Medicine, 2001, M.D.
- University of Connecticut, 1992, B.S. Medical Laboratory Science
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, 2015
Post Graduate Training
- Family Practice Residency, 2004, Middlesex Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists