Dr. Sun practices in our Hamden office. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Sun attended Elms College in Massachusetts, where she received her B.A. in biology and chemistry. She attended St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada, West Indies, where she received her doctor of medicine degree in 1997. She conducted her internship and residency at St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport from 1998 to 2001. Dr. Sun joined Mt. Carmel Medical Associates in 2001 and became a partner in 2003.
Dr. Sun is an attending physician at Montowese Health and Rehabilitation Center, Apple Rehab Laurel Woods and Hamden Rehabilitation and Health Care Center. She is also an associate clinical professor of medicine at Quinnipiac Medical School.
- St. George’s University School of Medicine, 1997, M.D.
- Elms College, 1993, B.A., biology and chemistry
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2011
Post Graduate Training
- Internal medicine internship and residency, 2001, St. Vincent’s Medical Center
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association