Dr. Adetola practices in our Amity office. He is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Adedayo Adetola attended medical school at the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He did his residency training in England and at the Hospital of Saint Raphael. He was a full-time attending physician at the Hospital of Saint Raphael before joining the West Haven Medical Group. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and has privileges at Yale-New Haven Hospital and Milford Hospital.
- University of Lagos the College of Medicine, 1987, M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1998
Post Graduate Training
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, 1998, Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Internal Medicine Residency, 1995, the United Kingdom Hospital
- Internal Medicine Internship, 1988, University of Lagos Teaching Hospital
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association