Dr. Feuerstadt practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Feuerstadt is a native of Long Island, New York. He attended the University of Pennsylvania, where he graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. degree in biology with distinction in research. He then received his M.D. from Weill Medical College of Cornell University. From there, he completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. After completing his internal medicine residency, Dr. Feuerstadt joined the Montefiore Medical Center at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, where he completed his gastroenterology fellowship.
Dr. Feuerstadt joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2011. His special interests include acid-related diseases of the stomach, biliary tract and pancreas, infections of the small and large bowel, ischemic diseases of the gut and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 2004, M.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2000, B.A., biology, summa cum laude
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 2010
- Board certified in internal medicine, 2007
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology fellowship, 2010, Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internal medicine residency, 2007, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- C. difficile infection*
- Celiac disease
- Clinical research*
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Fecal microbiota transplantation*
- Irritable bowel syndrome*
- Ischemic diseases of the intestine*
- Liver disorders (including hepatitis)*
- Reflux / Barrett’s esophagus / gastroesophageal reflux disease*
- Small bowel diseases
- *special interests