Kimberly practices in our Guilford and Hamden offices. She is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus, Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus, and St. Vincent's Medical Center.
Kimberly was raised in Connecticut. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from Albertus Magnus College, and Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from Quinnipiac University. While working as a nurse in the Emergency Department and in home healthcare, Kimberly graduated Magna Cum Laude with an M.S.N. from Quinnipiac University, specializing as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
Kimberly joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a partner of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, in 2023. Her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases and management of co-existing conditions throughout the lifespan.
- Quinnipiac University, 2023, M.S.N., Family Nurse Practitioner
- Quinnipiac University, 2019, B.S., Nursing
- Albertus Magnus College, 2016 B.A., Psychology
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Connecticut Advance Practice Registered Nurse Society