Dr. Hass practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Dr. Hass is a native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and attended Cornell University where he graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology. He then received his M.D. from Weill Medical College of Cornell University. From there, he completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. After completing his Internal Medicine residency, Dr. Hass joined the Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York where he completed his Gastroenterology fellowship.
Dr. Hass joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2007 and serves as Medical Director for the PACT Gastroenterology Center. He is also the Director of Endoscopy at Yale New Haven Hospital, Saint Raphael Campus. His special interests include diseases of the small bowel, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, disorders of the liver and biliary tract, pancreatic diseases and complementary and alternative therapies in the treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatic disease.
Read Dr, Hass' whitepaper: "Turning Physicians into Leaders" >
Awards & Accolades
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 2001, M.D.
- Cornell University, 1996, B.A., Biology
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology, 2004
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2007
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, 2007, Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency, 2004, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy*
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Capsule*
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Complementary Therapies / Hypnotherapy*
- Crohn’s Disease and Colitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disorders (including Hepatitis)*
- Pancreatic Disease
- Reflux / Barrett’s Esophagus / GERD
- Small Bowel Diseases*
- *special interests