Dr. Ede has been practicing Family Medicine for over 13 years. She recently joined PACT in our Madison office where she sees patients in all stages of life. She is affiliated with Middlesex Hospital.
“Dr Ede has been nothing short of spectacular in caring for my Mom. She returns phone calls quicker than any doc I have ever known, she is extremely compassionate & caring & very intelligent & willing to listen to concerns & opinions of the family members.”
5-Star Varified Review – Vitals.com
Dr. Ede is currently accepting new patients. Same day appointments available. Call… (phone wagon)
Dr. Ede attended the University of Connecticut where she earned a Bachelors of Science in Medical Laboratory Science. She then worked for over 5 years at St. Raphaels Hospital as a Cytotechnologist before she went on to medical school at St. George’s University in Grenada, West Indies where she earned her Doctorate of Medicine. She continued her studies at Middlesex Hospital where she completed her Residency in Family Practice and was Chief Resident in her last year. Dr. Ede was a partner in her last practice where she worked for 13 years prior to joining PACT.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, art, music, and literature.
- St. George’s University School of Medicine, 2001, M.D.
- University of Connecticut, 1992, B.S. Medical Laboratory Science
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, 2015
Post Graduate Training
- Family Practice Residency, 2004, Middlesex Hospital
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Connecticut Academy of Family Physicians
- American Society of Clinical Pathologists