Donna is the Executive Director of PACT Primary Care, West Haven division.
Donna Montesi is an adult nurse practitioner. She attended Quinnipiac University, where she earned her Doctorate degree in nursing practice. She is wound care certified through the National Alliance of Wound Care. The focus of her clinical practice has been in providing care to geriatric patients in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities and in the comfort of their own homes.
Donna has been with West Haven Medical Group, now known as PACT Primary Care since 2008 and currently is the executive director for the division. She is a coordinator for PACT Primary Care’s annual education symposium. Donna was the recipient of the 2011 American Academy of Nurse Practitioners’ Connecticut APRN award for excellence. She is a board member for the Healthy West Haven Collaborative.
PACT Primary Care
687 Campbell Avenue
West Haven, CT 06516
- Quinnipiac University, 2013, D.N.P.
- Quinnipiac University, 2002, M.S., nursing adult practitioner track
- Charter Oak College, 2000, B.S., health studies
- Board certified adult nurse practitioner, 2002
- Wound care certified through 2017
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine
- Connecticut Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Society
- Connecticut Nurses Association
- Connecticut Coalition to Improve End of Life Care (board member)
- Healthy West Haven Collaborative (steering committee member)