Dr. Grunwald practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. He is affiliated with Milford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus.
Dr. Grunwald was born and raised in Connecticut. He attended medical school at the University of Chicago. He then completed his Internal Medicine training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School. He stayed at Harvard for his Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship.
Dr. Grunwald joined GCC in 2017. His clinical interests include General GI Disorders, IBD, Celiac Disease, GI Motility, and Colorectal Cancer Prevention.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 2011, M.D.
- Davidson College, 2007, B.S., Biology and Biochemistry
- Board Certified Gastroenterology, 2017
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2014
Post Graduate Training
- Clinical Fellow in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2017, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Intern and Resident, 2014, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association