Dr. Grunwald practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. He is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael Campus.
Dr. Grunwald was born and raised in Connecticut. He attended medical school at the University of Chicago. He then completed his Internal Medicine training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School. He stayed at Harvard for his Gastroenterology and Hepatology fellowship.
Dr. Grunwald joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, in 2017. His clinical interests include general GI disorders, colorectal cancer prevention, and GI motility.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 2011, M.D.
- Davidson College, 2007, B.S., Biology and Biochemistry
- Board Certified Gastroenterology, 2017
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2014
Post Graduate Training
- Clinical Fellow in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2017, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Intern and Resident, 2014, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
- Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America