Tracey practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus.
Tracey is a Southeast native, recently relocated to Connecticut. She graduated from Emory University in 1991 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and then earned her MS in Nursing Administration in 1993 from Vanderbilt University. In 2000, Tracey then went on to earn a post master’s Nurse Practitioner degree from Emory University. In 2016, Tracey earned her Doctor of Nursing degree at Quinnipiac University. The majority of her professional career includes working at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta with Gastrointestinal and General Surgery. She is especially proud of having been the Bariatric Clinical Specialist for Emory Healthcare, a Certified Bariatric Nurse and being on the editorial board of "Journal of Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care".
Tracey joined GCC in 2017 and her interests include general Gastroenterology and working with patients to engage in healthy lifestyle.
- Quinnipiac University, 2016, Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Emory University, 2000, Post-Masters Nurse Practitioner
- Vanderbilt University, 1993, M.S., Nursing Administration
- Emory University, 1991, B.S., Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Connecticut Nurses Association