Dr. Batiancila practices in our Orange office. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital.
Dr. Thelma Batiancila attended medical school at the Cebu Institute of Medicine in Cebu City, Philippines. She completed her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in metabolism at the Hospital of Saint Raphael. She was in private practice in Milford for 33 years before she joined the West Haven Medical Group. She has privileges at Milford Hospital, where she served as chairman of the department of medicine. She is board certified in internal medicine.
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, 1970, M.D.
- Cebu Institute of Technology, 1965, B.S., pre-med
- Board certified in internal medicine, 1978
Post Graduate Training
- Internal medicine internship and residency, 1976, Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- New Haven County Medical Association