Dr. Grant practices in our Guilford and Hamden offices. She is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital-Milford Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital St. Raphael campus.
Dr. Grant is a native of Portland, Jamaica and attended The City College of New York where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology. She then received her medical degree from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. From there she completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Yale Internal Medicine Primary Care Program and her gastroenterology fellowship at Yale University Medical School.
Dr. Grant completed additional training in motility disorders of the GI tract at the University of Michigan in 2012. She joined PACT Gastroenterology Center, a part of Hartford Healthcare Medical Group, formerly known as GCC, as a general gastroenterologist in 2012 with a focus on neuro-gastroenterology and motility.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2006, M.D.
- The City College of New York, 2000, B.S., biology
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 2013
- Board certified in internal medicine, 2012
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology fellowship, 2012, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internal medicine residency, 2009, Yale Internal Medicine Primary Care Program
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Neuro-gastroenterology and Motility Society
- Celiac disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Gastrointestinal motility*
- Hemorrhoidal disease*
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreatic disease
- Reflux / Barrett’s esophagus / gastroesophageal reflux disease*
- Small bowel diseases
- Women’s health*
- *special interests