Dr. Grant practices in our Guilford and Hamden offices. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Grant is a native of Portland, Jamaica. She attended The City College of New York, where she graduated with a B.S. degree in biology. She then received her M.D. from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. From there she completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at Yale Internal Medicine Primary Care Program.
Dr. Grant joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2012. Her special interests include neurogastroenterology and motility in addition to general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2006, M.D.
- The City College of New York, 2000, B.S., biology
- Board certified in gastroenterology, 2013
- Board certified in internal medicine, 2012
Post Graduate Training
- Gastroenterology fellowship, 2012, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internal medicine residency, 2009, Yale Internal Medicine Primary Care Program
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
- Celiac disease
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Gastrointestinal motility*
- Hemorrhoidal disease*
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Pancreatic disease
- Reflux / Barrett’s esophagus / gastroesophageal reflux disease*
- Small bowel diseases
- Women’s health*
- *special interests