Dr. Visconti practices in our West Haven office. She is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital's York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Visconti is originally from New York City. She received her undergraduate degree in biology at the City College of New York and her medical degree at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her residency training was completed at Stamford Hospital-Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Visconti has an interest in preventive and geriatric care. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, biking, hiking, reading, and traveling.
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2016, DO
- Southern Connecticut State University, 2011, M.S., Biology
- The City College of New York, 2009, B.S., Biology
- Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
Post Graduate Training
- Internship and Residency, 2019, Stamford Hospital - Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- American College of Physicians - Connecticut Chapter