Lisa Stein, APRN, works in our Guilford primary care office.
Lisa Stein grew up in Connecticut and received a B.S. degree from the University of Bridgeport and an MBA degree from Sacred Heart University. She received her MSN degree from Western Connecticut State University and is certified as an Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. She has worked as a registered nurse at MidState Medical Center on a medical-telemetry unit after completing her undergraduate education. She then worked as a Board Certified Adult/Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in a primary care setting where she developed experience in chronic disease management and acute illness treatment for adult/geriatric patients and is a recent addition to PACT Primary Care. Lisa is committed to providing a high-level of quality and compassionate care for her patients. She currently resides in Fairfield with her husband and two children. In her spare time, she enjoys spinning class, walking on the beach, traveling, and reading.
- Western Connecticut State University, 2020, M.S. Nurse Practitioner
- Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing, 2015, B.S. Nursing
- Connecticut State Board of Nursing, APRN
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nursing Association
- Connecticut Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner Society