Dr. Tarkhan practices in our Milford office. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Tarkhan is a Primary Care/Internist in Milford, CT; he has many years of experience in varied medical fields. He graduated from Cairo University Faculty of Medicine/Kasr Al Ainy in 1974. He is a clinical instructor at Quinnipiac Frank H. Netter School of Medicine teaching 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year medical students in his office for the past few years. He has had his Private Practice in Milford since 2002 as a solo practitioner. Before that he was an Emergency Department attending physician at several hospitals including Milford Hospital and St. Vincent's Medical Center. He was the assistant Medical Examiner of Milford and Orange from 1992-2000. He was also a wound care physician at Milford Hospital from 2011-2012 He joined Physicians Alliance of Connecticut, now a partner of Hartford HealthCare Medical Group in 2021.
- Cairo University, 1974, M.D.
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1990
- American Board of Pathology AP/CP, 1985
Post Graduate Training
- Internal Medicine Residency, Westchester County Medical Center in Valhalla, NY, 1988
- Anatomical and Clinical Pathology Residency, Kings County Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY, 1981-1985
- Geriatric Fellowship, New York University Medical Center, 1986
- American College of Physicians