Dr. Dyatlov practices in our Ansonia office. He has privileges at St. Vincent's Medical Center and Griffin Hospital.
Dr. Dyatlov received his medical degree from Kharkiv National Medical School in Kharkiv Ukraine and performed his residency at New York medical College in New York. His surgical interests include robotic and minimally invasive surgery techniques, hernioplasty, colorectal surgery, and abdominal wall reconstructions. He specializes in pilonidal disease, gallbladder disease, diverticular disease, disorders of the spleen, and gastrointestinal and colon cancer. In his free time, he enjoys skiing, hiking, and biking.
- Kharkiv State Medical University, 2006, M.D
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
Post Graduate Training
- Surgical Residency, New York Medical College, 2013
- American Medical Association, June 2016 – present
- American College of Surgeons, February 2016 – present
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons, February 2016 - present
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, February 2016 – present
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons, September, 2016 – present
- Southeastern Surgical Congress, July, 2015 – present
- Russian American Medical Association, April, 2011 – present