Dr. Reed practices in our Guilford and Hamden offices. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital’s York Street Campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Reed is a native of Boston. She attended Tufts University, graduating summa cum laude with a Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology and Philosophy. She then received her Medical Degree from Yale University. Dr. Reed completed her internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital. After completing her residency, she joined the Yale University School of Medicine’s Department of Digestive Diseases, where she completed her fellowship and later became a faculty member.
Dr. Reed joined Gastroenterology Center of Connecticut in 2015. Her special interests include women’s issues in gastroenterology and pancreatic disease.
- Yale University School of Medicine, 2005, M.D.
- Tufts University, 2000, B.A., Anthropology and Philosophy, summa cum laude
- Board Certified in Gastroenterology, 2013
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2010
Post Graduate Training
- Digestive Disease Fellowship, 2011, Yale University School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency, 2008, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- American Gastrological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Pancreatic Association
- Capsule Endoscopy*
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Genetics*
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Crohn’s Disease and Colitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome*
- Pancreatic Disease*
- Reflux / Barrett’s Esophagus / Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Small Bowel Diseases
- Women’s Health*
- *special interests