Generally speaking, non-medical business issues can be a headache for physicians as well as a distraction from serving patients’ medical needs. Non-medical business issues can also be costly, reducing medical practices’ productivity and profitability.
PACT Management Service Organization (PACT MSO) helps minimize these distractions by providing PACT members with a wide range of support services for the following administrative functions:
- Information technology, including 24/7 hardware, software and networking assistance, as well as help with various medical information systems and interfaces.
- An electronic health record (EHR) system, including installation and training related to the NextGen EHR system used by all PACT MSO members.
- Human resources for issues including FMLA questions, discipline problems and disgruntled employees.
- Legal expertise relating to professional liability and other issues.
- Reimbursement assistance, helped by PACT’s participation in the Medicare Shared Savings Program and value-based commercial insurance programs.
- Contract management, including managed care fee-for-service contracting.
As a result of these services, PACT MSO members benefit from more efficient and smoothly run practices where physician work hours are optimized around the medical aspects of the practice.
Have a question? Need more information?Contact PACT