Dr. Fisher practices in our Orange, Branford, and North Haven offices. She is affiliated with Milford Hospital, Gaylord Hospital, St. Vincent's Hospital, Yale-New Haven Hospital's York Street campus and Yale-New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael campus.
Dr. Fisher grew up in Iowa and received her Medical Degree from Des Moines University in Des Moines, Iowa. She moved to Connecticut in 2011 to pursue residency training, fell in love with the east coast, and has been here ever since. She completed her Internal Medicine Residency at Stamford Hospital and completed her Nephrology Fellowship at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx. She joined Connecticut Kidney Center in 2017 and lives in Milford with her fiancé. During her spare time, she enjoys hiking, kayaking, and traveling.
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2011, D.O.
- Saint Ambrose University, B.S., Biology
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2016
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2014
Post Graduate Training
- Nephrology Fellowship, 2017, Montefiore Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency, 2014, Stamford Hospital
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
- Electrolyte disorders
- Glomerular disease